Monday

Baby Blessing

It's an important event for much of our family, so we had AnnMarie blessed by my Dad at Grandma Sheryl's house a week ago. She looked so beautiful in the dress Shawn Harvey made for her!!!! Thanks to Shawn if she sees this! She just loved to stare at my Dad as he blessed her. Aunt Linda held her wrong for a second and she screeched and let her know. (It was quickly corrected and she was happy again!) You can see how beautiful and loved she is though.
The Nelsons and Grandma Fry came down from Brigham and we were so happy to have them and Taylor and Jaclyn, Tyler, Debbie & Family, and my sibs and their families.

I have things to do and need to get going!
Proud Grandma and Grandma
Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma and Me
Grandma and Me
Looking cute again. (Always)
My Cousin Jett...or should I say Super Jett :)
Very serious moment, just ask Jett!
Grandpa's Girl
Can you tell by our matching smiles that we are related?
Once again, in my Grandpa's arms, I'm just a happy camper.
Mom and Dad couldn't be happier!!, I may have my moments, but I'm still and angel.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

She's an adorable baby!
I hope you wrote the blessing down. I like to look back on Jordan's and Carter's blessings.

simplysarah said...

What a beautiful girl! She's getting big and even cuter! ;)

Ma said...

jaclyn...beautiful dress but, unfortunately, it's not one of my creations! sorry...don't know who made this one-there must have been some miscommunication between your mom, me and you! but hey...annmarie looks beautiful in anything!
-shawn