Thursday

AnnMarie is a rocker!

I have discovered that AnnMarie always wakes up and moves around when Xavier Rudd is playing. I noticed it when we put the CD into one the of the cars I drive sometimes. At first is was just one song in particular - "Land Rights"...below, but now every time he comes on at all she moves. I have many playlists at work that I listen to including the one linked to this site. Each of them includes Xavier Rudd as he is one of my favorites. It doesn't matter the time of day or what I am doing she always moves around when he comes on. We discussed that she probably loves the digereedoo and the vibrations.
We have been taking her to as many concerts as we can. She reacts to the music each time...Donavan Frankenreiter, Brett Dennen, and last night to Michael Franti. Unfortunately after last weekend we decided it was best if I didn't go, but Tyson went and called me so I could hear some of my favorites. I shared with AnnMarie by holding the phone to my belly. She seemed to love Cherine Anderson's remake of Bob Marley's "Redemption Song," and of course who couldn't love Michael Franti. I can just feel her dancing around. Last night would have been her third Michael Franti show. Before she was big enough to feel we took her to 2 others.
I guess it runs in the family...she is already taking after Tyson in her love of music.


No comments: