Wednesday

AnnMarie

I have been very bad at getting anything posted, but i just moved our internet connection so it won't take so long.
AnnMarie is beautiful. she was born august 5th. 8lbs 2oz. and 10 inches long. We love her so much. She is learning so much and it is so fun to see. She babbles away non-stop now. She is trying to figure out rolling over, but once she is there she can scoot herself around a little.
We put a border of jungle animals in her room and she loves to get her diaper changed so she can look at them and tell them about her day. The lion is by far her favorite followed by the zebra.
She is so fun to watch wake up. She stretches and grunts and takes her time and then she looks for her Dad and just grins.
These were taken when she was 2 weeks old. she is now 10.6 lbs 23 1/4 inches long.















7 comments:

Heidi Lynn said...

Yay finally! I have been patiently waiting! She is such a cutie!!! She looks like so much fun!

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! She is adorable... I got your super cute announcement in the mail and I was so excited for you. Girls are so much fun and I can still say that after 4 years. Sorry I havent gotten back to you sooner my life has been a little crazy. We moved again and are just trying to get settled before our new little one arrives. We haven't started our private blog yet but I will let you know when I do.

Jenny said...

Super cute! Havn't seen you guys for a while! I hope all is well, let me know if you need anything!

Little Guy Ties said...

Awe sweet little AnnMarie! We just love her! She is too cute!

Cynthia said...

Oh She is a Cutie! I think she looks like you. :) No one ever says that about my kids when they are born. They all look like my husband.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting anxiously for this post! What a cute baby! I think she looks a lot like her momma! What fun to have a newborn, you guys look like you are in heaven!

Kara said...

I'm so glad we finally get to see her here on your blog. What a sweet little girl she is. Congratulations!