Friday

Halloween Eve

AnnMarie tried on her costume last night and did not like it at all. She screamed until it was off and she was sure it was staying off. She was planning to be a very cute ladybug, but we may have lost all photo opps. Instead this morning she was so excited and woke up at 4:30 (ugh) just to make sure she didn't miss the Friday festivities.
She was a little concerned that I didn't get her out of her PJ's right away, but was o.k. when she was being fed first instead.

At first she wasn't sure about her Halloween outfit Lily gave her...but I wasn't about to try the costume again when it wasn't even officially Halloween.
As always, Chopper supervised to make sure that I was not going to hurt her. He was very excited when I showed him the Spider onsie and the jack-o-lantern socks. Of course she is just happy to hang out with him as long as he keeps his tongue mostly away from her face.
I think she knows that there are better things out there than milk, especially at Halloween. Although she dreams, she will have to wait till next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! I love all the pics!