Friday


My first day of daycare went good for me, not so good for Mom.
First off, Mom tried really hard to be organized in the morning, but when she went to put Chopper in the backyard he wouldn't hear of it. He ran inside before she could shut the door, jumped on the bed and backed into the corner. Mom scolded him, then yelled, then got on the bed and tried to drag him off, but nothing phased him, he just laid there. Finally Mom said "you win" and out the door we went 10 minutes later than planned.

Second thing, Mom got lost. When we went to meet Tammy we drove the back way and Mom tried to pay attention, but just didn't quite make it. And guess what...that's right, no one wrote down the address and Mom didn't even have the phone number. Finally she called Dad and he helped us find it. By this time I decided crying wasn't helping so I went to sleep.

I loved Tammy. She is so nice and her house is so comfortable I slept until almost noon.
When Mom came to pick me up I was happy to see her, but then I remembered that she left me so I wouldn't look at her and cried when she held me. To make matters worse when we got home, Mom didn't have a key to the house, and just as she tried to call Grandpa her phone died so we had to wait for Dad to get home. By then I really didn't want Mom holding me, only Dad.

I feel very lucky to have Tammy, she is great, I love her. This is Dad playing with me once he came home. Mom and I will work it out later. :)

1 comment:

Koreena said...

She's soooo adorable, Jackie! Congratulations!