Thursday

As Grandma says "I'm Addicted"

To my little girl. This morning she was up before me so I couldn't get ready first. We were hanging out instead of getting myself ready, she was just so cute.
Just extra cute today! Getting her diaper changed is always fun.
This look is what started it all.
I know I'm little, but I'm determined to sit up all by myself.
Sitting up!!
Most of her shoes are still too big, but aren't they cute anyway...Tyson and her had fun getting dressed.

I have to tell you how wonderful my husband is. AnnMarie has been doing really well sleeping through the night until about 10 days ago and she started getting up 3 or 4 times a night again. Bless Tyson's heart. Last night I told him I was going to "lay down for 20 mins." 3 1/2 hours later he woke me up asking for help to get her to fall asleep. I felt so bad that he had to do it all by himself (dinner clean up, bath, preparation for today, you name it he had it done). The only down side is my ego took a big hit...I struggle to get it all done when it's the two of us, and he can do it by himself. So much for mom, it's SUPERDAD in our house!

No comments: