Monday

A few pics from the weekend.

I'll have to post the rest tomorrow when I have my camera. These are a few from the weekend. Mom and AnnMarie hung out all weekend. It was extra fun because Grandma Sheryl, Grandma Marilyn, Grandpa Doug, Karly, and Grandpa Mike all came to visit. Dad was fishing out of town. He needed Mom there to remind him how to fish...he didn't get anything. ;)
AnnMarie loves to use her tongue to express herself and encourage those around me to stick their tongues out back.
She is starting to be able to put herself to sleep. I laid her down and she started to get anxious and ring her hands. We helped that with some Baby Einstein World Music CD, gentle rocking in the cradle and I stayed by her so she wasn't alone yet. (She gets scared when she wakes up alone, so she is scared to go to sleep alone) She woke up for a second, but was able to put herself back to sleep.
I'm just happy as long as I'm not tired. I love my change table because there are so many fun toys to play with, animals to watch, and games that I want to play with someone.

The only bad part to the weekend was when Dad came home he was sick and AnnMarie wanted him to hold her and play with her. Grandpa Doug and Grandma Sheryl were there to distract. Grandpa got all the tile cut for our entry way so we can get that done before they come to lay our carpet. He did it even though Ty was too sick to help. THANK YOU GRANDPA!!

No comments: