Tuesday

Cookies with Jensen

Last night we got to watch Jenson while Brian and Jodee went to a concert for school. He was so much fun. Of course he loved to be defiant to Tyson. I don't know what it is with little kids and Tyson, they love it. He would look straight at him and feed the dog french fries after he had been told not to. I wish I had my camera, but it was at work. He helped me make cookies. We got him up on the chair in the corner and I showed him all the measurements and ingredients. He wanted the dough so bad, but I didn't want to load him up with sugar right before bed time so we would be allowed to watch him again sometime. When it came time to make the dough balls I would scoop some dough and start rolling it up. He would say "no no, no no" and hold his hands out. When I set it one the pan he would sigh and throw his head up. It was so much fun! Hope we can do it again soon...we learned a few things that will need to be baby-proof before she is mobile. :)
his is from my phone taken this morning when she was so tired from getting up during the night to eat and getting up early at 4:30 to play. ***long sigh, it was so nice when she was sleeping through the night a few weeks ago.***

No comments: