Wednesday

A new week, one long night and a new toy :)

Tyson and I have been talking about getting AnnMarie a doorway jumper. After a eventful Monday evening where I was sick so we didn't really share responsibilities with her, (She stayed up all night for Tyson) we decided to go get one and give our arms a break. We thought the bouncer would give her a little more support than her chair without one of us having to hold her the whole time. Tyson came back with this monster toy. We put her in backwards the first time and she banged her head, but she seems to like it. She sat in it for 20 mins, and then spent another 30 or so looking at the lights and toys while being held. Although it was little more than we thought and it is spacious, I think it will help her develop her muscles so she isn’t so frustrated.

AnnMarie starting to get discontented with just sitting there...she is ready to go!My new toy!
My feet don't reach the floor yet, so we had to use a pillow
Chopper is always curious about AnnMarie and helping how he can, so we weren’t surprised when he was right next to her in the new toy. What surprised me was when she was out and he was still laying by it whining. We decided that the rubber mats on the bottom were getting his attention because they smelled like a ball. When he wouldn’t stop I walked over to lift it up and let him sniff the mats. To my surprise, his ball rolled out from under the leg. Shows you how much I know.

This one is just cute...the first time she really held her bottle, and it was for about 10 mins. Dad snapped the picture!

No comments: